Wednesday, January 17, 2018

A G.I. JOE SKETCHBOOK PT. 2

I'm always surprised at just how much this series was an influence on and was enjoyed by so many people. This set of sketches taught me just how much the fans took to it. Enjoy!














And don't forget, most of our stories are available at iVerse/Comics Plus for your enjoyment: (And our financial gain.) To open a new window: CLICK HERE

AND, if that isn't enough... CLICK HERE

 to go to Mike's website and see an index of all the VozComix pages. And don't forget to visit our sister site, Vozwords. CLICK HERE for a listing of the most popular posts.



1 comment:

  1. For myself, the early years of the comic series remain my most beloved. Looking at these beautiful pieces of art, I see so many realistic and memorable characters with vast and still untapped potential. Excellent work, Mike! Best, Joe.

    ReplyDelete